why do you connect with Matilda and what pushes you the most on a bad day ?
do you feel yourself looking hard to be stronger ? to be able to create even when everything around is bad and nothing seems to go right ?
top 5 song lists?
first heartbreak , when was it ? and are you over it ?
- Matilda is an unusual girl. Very young, smart and likes to read a lot. She’s modest and doesn’t like to be in the centre of attention. Until she finds herself faced with injustice and uses her superpower to save the day.
I connect to Matilda because she's driven to defeat the bad and fight for the good. She gives her enemies a taste of their own medicine and decides to have a little fun with it too. Her witty and gutsy character make her my ultimate childhood hero.
- On a bad day; the one thing that compels me te keep going is the force to create something beautiful. If it’s not breathtaking; it’s not finished.
And of course: coffee. Lots and lots of latte’s.
- I’m always looking to be stronger. Or actually: feel stronger. Not only in my work I strive to be better every day, but also in my spare time I look for ways to develop my capacities.
Being a rock climber literally forces me to become stronger. But also it teaches me to be more focussed, not to take myself too seriously and RELAX. Don’t forget to have a little fun while you’re at it!
Top 5 song list:
1. Mark Knopfler - What It Is
2. Laid Back - Sunshine Reggae
3. Ratatat - Loud Pipes
4. Bright Eyes - First Day Of My Life
5. The National - I Need My Girl
- The first time I fell in love I was about 6 years old. Head over heals. Must have been very cute to watch. Didn’t feel like that, though.
Since the boy in question was so much more interested in the next Donald Duck Magazine coming out, than in any human interaction whatsoever. So, no romantic love-affair in the sandpit but luckily I still got my 'happily-ever-after’ a few years back :)